How To Make Time For Jesus

          Finding time to read and study the Word is very difficult when you're busy. We are often caught up in our busy schedules and the thought of growing closer to God does not even cross our mind. Here's some ways to add some devotions into your day:

1. Before School or Work 
          Getting up an extra 5 minutes earlier will not kill you. Take a few minutes to read the bible or a devotional in the mornings while you are getting ready or eat breakfast.

2. During Your Lunch Break
          For me, this is the best time of day to sit down and focus of my relationship with God. I almost always take time to open up my Bible app and read the daily verse or a short devotional. You can do this while you eat which makes it even better!

3. Before You Go To Sleep
          I'm usually pretty tired at this point, but if you are busy all day, this is the best time for you. Curl up in bed with your Bible or phone app and spend some quality time with God. Maybe you'll even dream about the scripture.

--My Favorite Bible App--
My favorite app is pictured on the left and is literally called "Bible." It has the Bible is every version you could think of. My favorites are NIV and The Message. There is a daily bible verse, which is definitely my favorite feature! It also has plans, which are daily devotionals over different topics. Notifications can be set to remind you at your choice of time to read your selected plan. You have a profile which allows you to have bookmarks, highlights, and even take notes! You can share all of these with your friends. My name is Juliana Travis if you would like to add me! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunk

What To Do When You Feel Like Your World Is Falling Apart