Social Media Fasting: The Results

            If you read my last post, you would know that I did a social media fast for the last 7 days. Click here to read that post. I gave three reasons for my fasting- Distraction, Trash, and Drama. So here is my update on how this past week went:
            
            The first few days were a little difficult. I had spent so much time on social media before that I wasn't really sure what to do when I was bored and couldn't check it. I began finding other things to do such as planning new blog posts and reading the bible more. There were many times when I would think of something and in my head say "Man, I want to tweet that!" but I never once gave in to it. 
            As the week went on, the urge to log in to my social media got less intense. I've seen so many things happen this week that I normally wouldn't because I would've been studying my social media. 
        
            Yes, I will be logging back into my social media. No, I will not spend as much time on it. 

Also, a big shoutout to my best friend, Alyssa, for joining the 7 day social media as well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunk

What To Do When You Feel Like Your World Is Falling Apart