GO>>ON---Youth 2015

        I just got back today from Orlando, Florida, a.k.a. the place that changed my life for the better. Youth 2015 is a nation wide Methodist convention for youth. We spent the last few days surrounded by over 4,000 people growing in our relationship with Jesus Christ and learning many things we need to know as Christians. 

        The theme for Y15 was GO>>ON. As Christians, we are disciples. God is calling us to do something no eye has seen and no ear has heard. WE CAN'T STAY HERE! We must keep going. Don't let where you are now keep you from where God wants you to be. 

        We covered many very important topics in the few days we were at Y15. There are many more that I can blog about and if you'd like to hear them, let me know and I will post. This experience is truly a blessing from God and I can't thank Him enough for allowing me to go and learn and go on to spread His word. This was a life changing experience and I'm never going back to the person I was before this week. 
        I also vlogged this trip, but something happened to the videos and i can't get them to upload so hopefully they'll be up soon!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunk

What To Do When You Feel Like Your World Is Falling Apart