Lent is here again!

          Today is Ash Wednesday and tomorrow I start my fasting for Lent! This year I am doing things a little differently. I am giving up desserts, candy, soda-- pretty much anything that has unhealthy sugar. 

          But this year I am adding a "doing" thing to my fast. Every other day of Lent, I will write a letter to someone who has impacted my life. I thought this was really neat because we never realize who really impacts us and who we impact ourselves until it is brought to our attention. I hope to be able to reach my goal of 20 letters for 20 people and hopefully even exceed my goal. 

          I am so excited to start Lent tomorrow! I hope you're participating, too!

Click here to read last year's Lent blog.

Click here to read last year's Lent results blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunk

What To Do When You Feel Like Your World Is Falling Apart