The Daily Life Of A Charmer
**By request** My first year as a Charmer has been a great experience! I was asked what the daily life of a Charmer is like, so let's start from the beginning. Football season consisted of 3 hour after school practices in the hot sun. Sounds horrible right? It honestly wasn't that bad though, as long as you had a big jug of ice water! We got some very pretty tan lines from our workout clothes and boots. Haha. The practices were not dreadful. I will admit there were some days that were so hot you thought you were going to die, but no matter how bad it got, it all payed off on Friday nights. Being under those Friday night lights is a feeling I can't even put into words. Cheering and dancing in the stands is SO fun. But NOTHING can compare to being on the field at halftime. You just have to experience it to understand how great it is. I can't even explain. ...
Comments
Post a Comment