The Daily Life Of A Charmer

     **By request** My first year as a Charmer has been a great experience! I was asked what the daily life of a Charmer is like, so let's start from the beginning. 
     Football season consisted of 3 hour after school practices in the hot sun. Sounds horrible right? It honestly wasn't that bad though, as long as you had a big jug of ice water! We got some very pretty tan lines from our workout clothes and boots. Haha. 
     The practices were not dreadful. I will admit there were some days that were so hot you thought you were going to die, but no matter how bad it got, it all payed off on Friday nights. 
     Being under those Friday night lights is a feeling I can't even put into words. Cheering and dancing in the stands is SO fun. But NOTHING can compare to being on the field at halftime. You just have to experience it to understand how great it is. I can't even explain. 
     After football is over, competition preparations begin. You begin after school practices to learn and perfect routines. The practices aren't horrible or long, but you have to, have to, have to take it seriously and get work done. Basketball game performances take place. More practices. Showoffs come. And then it's time for competition. Which is where we are now. Competition is just around the corner and if you're interested, I would definitely suggest coming! 
     After competition is Spring Show, and I can't say much about how that goes because we aren't there yet, but I know for sure it will be fabulous! 

     I hope this answered your question. If you would like more information just ask and I can definitely give it to you! Being a Charmer is an amazing, life changing experience. I would most definitely recommend trying out! It takes hard work and dedication, but it all pays off when you have amazing performances.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunk

What To Do When You Feel Like Your World Is Falling Apart