Make The World A Little Kinder.

     So I've been thinking about blogging for a while now, but I wanted to wait until I got my own computer to do it. So here I am, blogging, on my MacBook Air I got for Christmas. I haven't really decided where I'm gonna go with this yet but I think that's okay.
     I've been reading Jordan's blogs (jordannicoleterry.blogspot.com) a lot lately, and they just sort of inspire me to write and blog and live a little. Recently I bought a journal I had thought about writing blog ideas in from World Market. It has little pages with quotes throughout it and I've decided whenever I get to each one of those, I will write about it. Now these aren't exactly Bible based quotes but that's what I'm going to make of them.
     So here goes the first one. On the front cover reads "make the world a little kinder." That's what I'm here to do. With God's help, I'm on the road to spreading His Word and making the world a better place. But first, I think I need to start with myself. By digging myself deeper into the Word, I feel I can accomplish so much more. Here comes the stories of the struggles and blessings I will go/have gone through on the quest to "make the world a little kinder."
     
     Welcome to my world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunk

What To Do When You Feel Like Your World Is Falling Apart