BFAP: Best Friend Appreciation Post

       I think it's time for a best friend appreciation post. I am so thankful to have two of the most amazing people as my friends. Mady and Alyssa are honestly my most favorite people in the whole world. 
       If it wasn't for these two, I wouldn't be the person I am today. These girls have showed me what true friendship is. No matter what the situation, we always find a way to make it better and come out stronger every time. It's so easy to talk to them. Whether it's advice or rants, we always leave the conversation feeling so much better than we did when it began.We've been with each other through the smiles and the tears, the laughs and the fears. I know they will always be there for me, and I will do the same for them. It's so easy to talk to them. Whether it's advice or rants, we always leave the conversation feeling so much better than we did when it began.
       Here's to all the memories we've made and the ones that have yet to come. I wouldn't want to make them with anyone else.

  
Enjoy pictures of our lives together:))

























  

    If you don't have a friendship like the ones I have with these amazing people, you really need to look into one. Friends can change your life. Looking back at your life one day, friendships will be something you will always remember. I pray those friendships last you a lifetime.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunk

What To Do When You Feel Like Your World Is Falling Apart